Last updated on 2014-09-08
Last week I decided to add a page to my blog containing all of the papers I have read during my PhD studies, with comments and links to the original papers. I named this page after my main research subject, Visual Programming Languages, but after adding some papers I noted that my research also spans subjects like cognitive theory, general programming language theory, modeling languages like UML and SysML, and much, much mode. So I changed the page’s title to the not-so-informative title PhD research. This will probably loose some traffic from this page (7 views in one week for this page! :-)), but I don’t like getting to a page named “A” and having “B” as the page’s content, so I won’t do this to others.
Ah, and the link also changed 🙂